Working @ Gradifi
Everyone at Gradifi is passionate about solving the 1.3 trillion-dollar problem of student loan debt. While we spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, we make sure things are looking up for our employees, as well. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
If you are highly motivated, innovative and know how to take work seriously while still having fun, then you should work at Gradifi!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Paydown Plan™
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Benefits
Communications DesignerBoston, MA
The Communications Designer will be responsible for collaborating, integrating, and contributing to Gradifi’s brand and marketing vision. More specifically, you’ll work directly with Gradifi’s Director of Creative & UX, Director of Marketing and Marketing Team on designing materials, assets and experiential collateral for a best in class brand experience across all internal and external touch points.
The ability to think creatively and to be proactive is highly encouraged. You’ll need to work quickly and generate several iterations on design assets for digital and print. These assets will run the gamut from digital advertising, print and presentation/display, and internal and external communications.
Knowledge and experience working with high quality printing practices, visual interface concepts, email marketing template designs and some knowledge of web design would be highly beneficial. You’ll be working on a daily basis to develop and extend brand identity guidelines alongside deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional marketing and sales team and present ideas and designs effectively
- Design and implement print and digital assets
- Implement designs for use across various physical media
- Apply design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to experiential collateral
- Own the maintenance of marketing design guidelines
- Work within a brand identity system that keeps all collateral in tow with overall vision
- Maintain brand documentation related to print
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to application of brand methodology across various verticals
- Experience working with technical teams
- Experience working on cross-media brand application
- Experience designing for print
- Proficiency with Adobe software
- Formal training or industry-tested experience in design or the arts
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in marketing / visual communications design
Software Engineer InternBoston, MA
We’re looking for an intern who is interested in front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain code related to our core product.
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at processes and standards that adhere to industry best practices.
- Assist with the support of the application.
- Leverage your experience in helping us improve the product.
- Experience with React, Node, Flux / mobx.
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB.
- Experience (and comfort) with Git.
- Developer level operations proficiency. Ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.
- Comfortable working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure—experience with Ruby and / or PowerShell a strong plus.
Applying for an open position? Feel you could add value to the team?