Working @ Gradifi
Everyone at Gradifi is passionate about solving the 1.3 trillion-dollar problem of student loan debt. While we spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, we make sure things are looking up for our employees, as well. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
If you are highly motivated, innovative and know how to take work seriously while still having fun, then you should work at Gradifi!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Paydown Plan™
- College Save Up Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Benefits
Software EngineerBoston, MA
We’re looking for a solid mid-level full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and will be an active participant in the development community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain code related to our core product.
- Identify and establish expertise in an area of the codebase that provides value to the team—team members are encouraged to specialize and take ownership.
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at processes and standards that adhere to industry best practices.
- Assist with the support of the application.
- Leverage your experience in helping us improve the product.
- Experience with React, Node, Flux / mobx
- 2-5 years of contemporary experience building scale web applications in a managed language — preferably .NET
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Publisher / Subscriber architectures: e.g. NServiceBus or Rebus
- Experience with mobile web development
- Familiarity with MSMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience with BDD or TDD and familiarity with Moq, NUnit, Mocha, etc.
- Experience (and comfort) with Git
- Developer level operations proficiency — ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.
- Comfortable working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure — preferably PowerShell
- Experience with tooling: WinDBG, Perfmon, SysInternals, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, Reflector, JetBrain’s suite, SQL Profiler, etc.
- Experience working with the Atlassian tools: Jenkins, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
- Practical knowledge and real world experience building secure applications—e.g. 201 CMR 17.00, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ecommerce experience at scale is a big plus. Knowledge of accounting would also be helpful.
Digital Marketing ManagerBoston, MA
Gradifi, a First Republic Company, is hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and execute the inbound marketing strategy for all our digital marketing channels including: SEM, programmatic, social, and native. We are looking for someone to join our growing marketing team that is data and results-driven, with excellent critical thinking skills, and passionate for using digital marketing to drive business growth. The Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for building brand awareness and driving quality leads. The right candidate will have 4-6 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the execution of all digital marketing campaigns including SEM, display, paid social media, and other emerging digital programs
- Plan and optimize our paid search campaigns in Google and Bing
- Work with our content marketing associate to develop and execute on our content distribution strategy including native advertising campaigns
- Establish an A/B testing strategy and calendar to optimize creative, landing pages and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results aligning all digital platforms, Google Analytics, and other internal data
- Security and compliance is a top priority at Gradifi and strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System is mandatory
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Marketing or Business preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing SEM campaigns in Google and Bing
- Experience with paid social media marketing in LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience with display and other programmatic tools
- Experience with ABM tactics a plus
- Skilled in using analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Applying for an open position? Feel you could add value to the team?