Working @ Gradifi
Everyone at Gradifi is passionate about solving the 1.3 trillion-dollar problem of student loan debt. While we spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, we make sure things are looking up for our employees, as well. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
If you are highly motivated, innovative and know how to take work seriously while still having fun, then you should work at Gradifi!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Paydown Plan™
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Benefits
Communications DesignerBoston, MA
The Communications Designer will be responsible for collaborating, integrating, and contributing to Gradifi’s brand and marketing vision. More specifically, you’ll work directly with Gradifi’s Director of Creative & UX, Director of Marketing and Marketing Team on designing materials, assets and experiential collateral for a best in class brand experience across all internal and external touch points.
The ability to think creatively and to be proactive is highly encouraged. You’ll need to work quickly and generate several iterations on design assets for digital and print. These assets will run the gamut from digital advertising, print and presentation/display, and internal and external communications.
Knowledge and experience working with high quality printing practices, visual interface concepts, email marketing template designs and some knowledge of web design would be highly beneficial. You’ll be working on a daily basis to develop and extend brand identity guidelines alongside deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional marketing and sales team and present ideas and designs effectively
- Design and implement print and digital assets
- Implement designs for use across various physical media
- Apply design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to experiential collateral
- Own the maintenance of marketing design guidelines
- Work within a brand identity system that keeps all collateral in tow with overall vision
- Maintain brand documentation related to print
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to application of brand methodology across various verticals
- Experience working with technical teams
- Experience working on cross-media brand application
- Experience designing for print
- Proficiency with Adobe software
- Formal training or industry-tested experience in design or the arts
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in marketing / visual communications design
Marketing AssociateBoston, MA
Gradifi, a First Republic Company, is hiring for a Marketing Associate, Content and Email to develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy across multiple channels including our website and emails. We are looking for someone with excellent critical thinking and project management skills, and a passion for developing creative marketing solutions. The Marketing Associate will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for developing engaging content that speaks to our audiences and drives thoughtful interaction with our brand. The right candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in a content or email marketing role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead our content strategy in partnership with our content marketing vendor, including developing original content and using licensed content to meet our business goals.
- Create original content, including articles, videos and infographics, for all our audiences that drives engagement and creates valuable interactions.
- Manage the relationship with our content marketing vendor ensuring that we are maximizing the resources available.
- Leverage our content to create and execute email campaigns for our clients and members.
- Develop a segmentation strategy for our audiences determining the proper messaging, triggers and personalization needed at all stages of the customer journey.
- Analyze content and email campaigns using Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and other tools to drive future strategy.
- Take on ad hoc projects for the Marketing team as they arise.
- 2-3 years experience in content or email marketing.
- Experience developing content from ideation to execution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a knack for building relationships.
- Analytical, with the ability to prepare and analyze data.
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills.
- Experience with Responsys or another enterprise email platform a plus.
Applying for an open position? Feel you could add value to the team?