Working @ Gradifi
Everyone at Gradifi is passionate about solving the 1.3 trillion-dollar problem of student loan debt. While we spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, we make sure things are looking up for our employees, as well. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
If you are highly motivated, innovative and know how to take work seriously while still having fun, then you should work at Gradifi!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Paydown Plan™
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Benefits
Director of SalesSan Francisco, CA
The purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of prospect development from pre-sale through close. This includes developing referral sources, identifying new clients that match the business client profile, ensuring a consistent flow of new revenue for the practice and identifying additional opportunities to cross-sell products. Act as a mentor and provide feedback to other sales professionals. Manage the retention of existing clients and achieve new business objectives as set forth by individual and Gradifi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and actively pursue potential new business opportunities. Develop referral sources and relationships through personal contact.
- Strong business development and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively originate new business, develop and leverage referral sources, and convert a cold lead into a qualified prospect.
- Organizing and executing a multi-faceted sales plan such as direct prospect outreach, demand generation follow-up, direct marketing campaign optimization, etc. to effectively make direct contact with prospects.
- Set appointments and personally meet with prospects and clients, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- Leads the coordination of organizational resources necessary to drive a sale to completion. Manages the creation of sales proposals and presentations, and works closely with cross-functional teams to coordinate the delivery of these presentations to prospects. Utilizes information sources internally and externally to gather appropriate data to properly position the business to prospects.
- Ensures that up-to-date prospective client information is maintained in the customer relationship management system.
- Support sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data to track and monitor activities for management reporting and sales forecasts.
- Assist Chief Sales Officer in the development and day-to-day management of the expanding sales team on the west coast.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with new business development required
- Previous experience with consultative selling through a long sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers on complex sales.
- Demonstrated track record in consistently achieving aggressive sales objectives.
- Ability to self-start and independently initiate new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively both independently and as a team-oriented leader in a high visibility client environment
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to establish relationships at all levels.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Proven time management skills to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely and accurate work.
Marketing Manager, Sales EnablementBoston, MA
Gradifi, a First Republic Company, is hiring for a Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to enable the productivity and high performance of the Sales organization through the development of marketing content and tools. We are looking for someone with excellent critical thinking and project management skills, and a passion for developing creative marketing solutions. The Sales Enablement manager will report directly to the CMO and be responsible for developing strategies, tools, content and resources that enable the Sales team to have valuable, relevant, and informative conversations at every stage of the buyer’s journey. The right candidate will have 4-6 years experience in a marketing or sales role, preferably in a B2B company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop content and tools, including presentations, proposal templates, one pagers, brochures, case studies, white papers, and other assets to help the Sales organization move prospects through the sales funnel.
- Ensure that the Sales team is using the most effective sales collateral, high value content, and developing best practices around the use of both.
- Manage internal Sales portal to ensure all information is easily accessible and up-to-date, and manage distribution of all printed collateral and assets.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all Sales team marketing needs.
- Field and prioritize ad hoc content and requests from Sales team.
- Gather feedback from Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support materials.
- Drive conference and event strategy and logistics for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Security and compliance is a top priority at Gradifi and strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System is mandatory.
- 4-6 years experience in marketing or sales, at a B2B company preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a knack for building relationships
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with SalesForce a plus.
Gradifi Sales AssociateBoston, MA
Founded in 2014, Gradifi was created to ease the burden of student loan debt. We spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, and we also make sure things are looking up for our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual who is also passionate about growing a business in a team environment.
The Gradifi Associate will help identify employers looking to offer meaningful benefits for an engaged and empowered workforce. The Associate would partner with the First Republic Sales team to market the Gradifi SLP (Student Loan Paydown) Plan™ benefit, which enables employers to make direct contributions to their employees’ student debt, accelerating the time to repayment and reducing the total cost of the loan. This benefit is an innovative way to attract and retain young talent, and help solve the $1.3 trillion student loan debt problem faced by over 40 million Americans.
The Gradifi Associate has a unique opportunity to collaborate with the founding members of the Gradifi team for their expertise in product, technology and market potential and marry that with First Republic Bank’s first in class client-centric service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential employers for the Gradifi SLP Plan™ benefit
- Become a subject matter expert for the Gradifi SLP Plan™ benefit.
- Collaborate with partners across other First Republic Bank Business Units to identify viable opportunities, participate in joint meetings and calls, and manage the follow-up, engagement and execution to the Gradifi Account Management team.
- Source opportunities through networking and community outreach, engagement with market employers, influencers and stakeholders in the employee benefit decision making process to introduce the Gradifi SLP Plan™ as a benefit solution to employers.
- Build and maintain a relationship-based client portfolio.
- Identify First Republic Bank lead product opportunities to add value to clients including personal lending programs such as the Eagle AIO (All in One) and home mortgages, private banking services for individuals and businesses, business cash management solutions, business lending needs, and investment management. In collaboration with First Republic Bank colleagues, the Gradifi Associate will introduce these partners as FRB business opportunities are uncovered.
- Energetic, Polished, Confident, Outgoing, and Proactive style
- Ability to work with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in approach/style
- Ability to build relationships with firms and individuals within the firm
- Passion for extraordinary service
- Ability to select prospects most aligned with First Republic Bank’s business model
- 3-5 years prior work experience in banking or financial services
- College degree (BA/BS) required, business/finance, preferred
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Software EngineerBoston, MA
We’re looking for a solid mid-level full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and will be an active participant in the development community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain code related to our core product.
- Identify and establish expertise in an area of the codebase that provides value to the team—team members are encouraged to specialize and take ownership.
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at processes and standards that adhere to industry best practices.
- Assist with the support of the application.
- Leverage your experience in helping us improve the product.
- Experience with React, Node, Flux / mobx
- 2-5 years of contemporary experience building scale web applications in a managed language — preferably .NET
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Publisher / Subscriber architectures: e.g. NServiceBus or Rebus
- Experience with mobile web development
- Familiarity with MSMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience with BDD or TDD and familiarity with Moq, NUnit, Mocha, etc.
- Experience (and comfort) with Git
- Developer level operations proficiency — ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.
- Comfortable working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure — preferably PowerShell
- Experience with tooling: WinDBG, Perfmon, SysInternals, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, Reflector, JetBrain’s suite, SQL Profiler, etc.
- Experience working with the Atlassian tools: Jenkins, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
- Practical knowledge and real world experience building secure applications—e.g. 201 CMR 17.00, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ecommerce experience at scale is a big plus. Knowledge of accounting would also be helpful.
Applying for an open position? Feel you could add value to the team?