Working @ Gradifi
Everyone at Gradifi is passionate about solving the 1.3 trillion-dollar problem of student loan debt. While we spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, we make sure things are looking up for our employees, as well. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
If you are highly motivated, innovative and know how to take work seriously while still having fun, then you should work at Gradifi!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Paydown Plan™
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Benefits
Gradifi Sales AssociateBoston, MA
Founded in 2014, Gradifi was created to ease the burden of student loan debt. We spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, and we also make sure things are looking up for our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual who is also passionate about growing a business in a team environment.
The Gradifi Associate will help identify employers looking to offer meaningful benefits for an engaged and empowered workforce. The Associate would partner with the First Republic Sales team to market the Gradifi SLP (Student Loan Paydown) Plan™ benefit, which enables employers to make direct contributions to their employees’ student debt, accelerating the time to repayment and reducing the total cost of the loan. This benefit is an innovative way to attract and retain young talent, and help solve the $1.3 trillion student loan debt problem faced by over 40 million Americans.
The Gradifi Associate has a unique opportunity to collaborate with the founding members of the Gradifi team for their expertise in product, technology and market potential and marry that with First Republic Bank’s first in class client-centric service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential employers for the Gradifi SLP Plan™ benefit
- Become a subject matter expert for the Gradifi SLP Plan™ benefit.
- Collaborate with partners across other First Republic Bank Business Units to identify viable opportunities, participate in joint meetings and calls, and manage the follow-up, engagement and execution to the Gradifi Account Management team.
- Source opportunities through networking and community outreach, engagement with market employers, influencers and stakeholders in the employee benefit decision making process to introduce the Gradifi SLP Plan™ as a benefit solution to employers.
- Build and maintain a relationship-based client portfolio.
- Identify First Republic Bank lead product opportunities to add value to clients including personal lending programs such as the Eagle AIO (All in One) and home mortgages, private banking services for individuals and businesses, business cash management solutions, business lending needs, and investment management. In collaboration with First Republic Bank colleagues, the Gradifi Associate will introduce these partners as FRB business opportunities are uncovered.
- Energetic, Polished, Confident, Outgoing, and Proactive style
- Ability to work with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in approach/style
- Ability to build relationships with firms and individuals within the firm
- Passion for extraordinary service
- Ability to select prospects most aligned with First Republic Bank’s business model
- 3-5 years prior work experience in banking or financial services
- College degree (BA/BS) required, business/finance, preferred
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Software EngineerBoston, MA
We’re looking for a solid mid-level full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and will be an active participant in the development community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain code related to our core product.
- Identify and establish expertise in an area of the codebase that provides value to the team—team members are encouraged to specialize and take ownership.
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at processes and standards that adhere to industry best practices.
- Assist with the support of the application.
- Leverage your experience in helping us improve the product.
- Experience with React, Node, Flux / mobx
- 2-5 years of contemporary experience building scale web applications in a managed language — preferably .NET
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Publisher / Subscriber architectures: e.g. NServiceBus or Rebus
- Experience with mobile web development
- Familiarity with MSMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience with BDD or TDD and familiarity with Moq, NUnit, Mocha, etc.
- Experience (and comfort) with Git
- Developer level operations proficiency — ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.
- Comfortable working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure — preferably PowerShell
- Experience with tooling: WinDBG, Perfmon, SysInternals, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, Reflector, JetBrain’s suite, SQL Profiler, etc.
- Experience working with the Atlassian tools: Jenkins, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
- Practical knowledge and real world experience building secure applications—e.g. 201 CMR 17.00, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ecommerce experience at scale is a big plus. Knowledge of accounting would also be helpful.
Applying for an open position? Feel you could add value to the team?